Countries A-Z:         A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | R | S | T | U | V | W | Y | Z
Add Bookmark Bright Future Dir.
 
Climate & Temperature > Canada > Moosonee, Ontario Climate > Sunshine/ Daylight Hrs/ Day Length
Canada flag

Sunshine & Daylight Hours in Moosonee, Ontario, Canada

  • Average hours of sunlight in Moosonee, Ontario range from 1:24 daily in November to 7:25 for each day in July
  • The longest day of the year is 16:22 long and the shortest day is 7:38 long.
  • The longest day is 8:44 longer than the shortest day.
  • There is an average of 1563 hours of sunlight per year (of a possible 4383) with an average of 4:16 of sunlight per day.
  • It is sunny 35.7% of daylight hours. The remaining 64.3% of daylight hours are likely cloudy or with shade, haze or low sun intensity.
  • At midday the sun is on average 39.1° above the horizon at Moosonee, Ontario.

Jan Feb Mar Apr May Jun Jul Aug Sep Oct Nov Dec Annual
Average Sunlight Hours/ Day 02:30 03:51 04:21 05:20 06:03 06:02 07:25 06:17 03:58 02:34 01:24 01:29   04:16
Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day 08:25 09:54 11:48 13:49 15:34 16:30 16:04 14:32 12:35 10:34 08:50 07:56   12:00
Percentage of Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours 31 (69) 40 (60) 38 (62) 39 (61) 40 (60) 37 (63) 47 (53) 44 (56) 32 (68) 25 (75) 16 (84) 19 (81)   36 (64)
Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (). 18.9 28.3 39.1 50.7 59 62.1 59.1 50.7 39.2 27.8 18.7 15.3   39.1

Hours of Sunshine & Daylight Nearby Moosonee, Ontario, Canada

© 2009 - 2017 climatemps.com - Sitemap - Contact Us - Privacy Policy