| < April >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Moosonee, Ontario in April is slightly cold at -2.5 °C (27.5 °F).
- Afternoons can be cool with average high temperatures reaching 3.6 °C (38.5 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally cold with an average low of -8.8 °C (16.2 °F).
- The average diurnal temperature range/ variation in April is 12.4 °C (22.3 °F).
- The weather in April is a little parched with occasional snow. A mere 40.8mm (1.6in) of fluid accrues across on average 13 days.
- In April the skies in Moosonee, Ontario are slightly fair with an average of a mediocre 5:09 of radiant sunlight per day.
- The shortest day is 12:52 long and the longest day is 14:43 long with an average length of 13:49.
- There are approximately 8:25 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 38% of daylight hours and cloudy 62% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Moosonee, Ontario April averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for April in Moosonee, Ontario, Canada
Navigate to April Weather in Locations Surrounding Moosonee, Ontario:
- Lansdowne House, On, Canada - 511.1 kms (317.6 miles) WNW
- Kapuskasing (Cda), On, Canada - 245.4 kms (152.5 miles) SSW
- Kapuskasing, Ontario, Canada - 247 kms (153.5 miles) SSW
- Timmins, On, Canada - 307.6 kms (191.1 miles) S
- Comfort Cove, Nf, Canada - 309.1 kms (192.1 miles) S
- La Tuque, Qc, Canada - 476.4 kms (296.1 miles) SW
- Sudbury, Ontario, Canada - 519.1 kms (322.6 miles) S
- Chisasibi/ Fort George, Quebec, Canada - 300.8 kms (186.9 miles) NNE
- Eastmain, Qc, Canada - 178.1 kms (110.7 miles) NE
- Chapais, Qc, Canada - 440 kms (273.4 miles) ESE
- Val D'Or, Quebec, Canada - 413 kms (256.6 miles) SSE
- Earlton, On, Canada - 433 kms (269 miles) S
- Barrage Temiscamingue, Qc, Canada - 521.1 kms (323.8 miles) SSE